Together with Bettendorf, Iowa; and Moline, East Moline and Rock Island, Illinois; the Quad Cities region is the largest metropolitan area on the Mississippi River between St. Louis, Missouri and Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. Our award-winning museums, scenic bike paths, modern city life and friendly neighbors will greet you as you arrive from your journey across Iowa. After you dip your tire, be sure to visit the downtown Street Fest, with food, drinks, live music and family fun. Maybe get a hotel room and make a weekend out of it. Whatever your inclination, the Quad Cities is a great place to celebrate.
Route & Dip Site
The last thing you need after riding across Iowa is to get lost at the finish line. Whether you're riding the route, cheering someone on, spectating the festivities, or volunteering - know where you need to be.
T-shirts, long-term parking passes, and boxed lunch orders are all available now. Save time by ordering online, and buy your parking pass, lunch ticket, and t-shirt at once for a discount!
Stay on site for all the RAGBRAI celebrations on our free campgrounds. The site is conveniently located right in the heart of Downtown Davenport, and never fear - campgrounds are patrolled for your security.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN
RAGBRAI® Art Contest for Kids
RAGBRAI® is sponsoring a kid’s art contest for students in kindergarten through 5th grade. Davenport is the ending town for this year’s ride across Iowa for 20,000 cyclists arriving on July 28. Our community’s winner will go on to be entered in the statewide contest with the grand prize winner receiving $350.
- Davenport’s theme of “Made It Here!” must be incorporated into the artwork.
- Artwork should be no larger than 11” x 14”.
- The artwork can be drawings (crayon, marker, pencil, etc.), paintings (finger paints, watercolors, etc.), or sculptures (clay, paper maché, etc.).
- Written on the back or securely attached to the artwork must include the following: first and last name, age, grade, school, home address, phone number, and parent/guardian name.
- Artwork may be brought to the Downtown Davenport Visitor Center, located inside the RiverCenter South, 2nd & Perry St. entrance, Davenport, IA. Artwork may be brought during regular business hours by Friday, June 1. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
- The chosen winner will be contacted by June 8.
- The winning student will receive a “Made It Here Davenport” t-shirt and prizes.
A photo of the winner’s artwork will be placed on www.davenportragbrai.com and sent to local media. Artwork entered will be displayed July 24-29 at the Figge Art Museum in Davenport. Participants can pick up their artwork at the Downtown Davenport Visitor Center during regular business hours on July 31-August 3. Any artwork left after August 3 will be discarded.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Waytenick, Davenport RAGBRAI Committee Publicity Chair at 309-736-6827 or email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
If you aren't riding this year, consider volunteering to support RAGBRAI in Downtown Davenport.